When you’re responsible for the security of a warehouse, CCTV security allows you to cover a much wider scope of the area at once. This makes your job easier and gives you peace of mind that the building is always secure, no matter the industry you work in. At Stok K9 security solutions, our CCTV solutions can cater for businesses across the UK. As experienced security professionals, our team is trained in identifying and eliminating any risks your warehouse receives swiftly. You can’t always be nearby your location or cover such a vast area all at once; CCTV monitoring lets you feel like you are.
How Warehouse CCTV Systems Can Help
As a business owner or warehouse property manager, the security of your premises is a constant concern. An effective warehouse CCTV system gives you eyes throughout the building, even when you can’t physically be there. Knowing that your location is secure and under constant observation frees up your time and allows you to concentrate better at the job at hand.
At Stok K9 Security Services, we understand that it’s not one size fits all when it comes to CCTV security. We’ll tailor a warehouse security system to your UK business and work with you to understand your reason for CCTV to ensure it’s the right fit for your business. Our cutting-edge CCTV technology will keep you confident in the safety of your warehouse and minimise the security risks to your staff and your property.
Installing CCTV into your warehouse gives you:
- Reduced insurance premiums: The constant recording of your warehouse gives insurance more scope to offer you reduced insurance premium rates.
- Camera footage: It records evidence to be used against any potential crimes that could influence the final verdict.
- Evidently secure premises: This instantly deters thieves and vandals from targeting your business as they know there’s a greater chance of getting caught.
- A safer working environment: The presence of CCTV makes employees feel more comfortable at work, knowing they’re being looked after even without a physical presence.
With our CCTV monitoring service, we can handle any intrusions effectively and efficiently. Whether communicating with thieves or vandals through your tannoy system or contacting the local authorities when you aren’t available, your warehouse is in safe hands with surveillance from our team.
Alternative Warehouse Security Solutions
In some cases, a CCTV monitoring system might not feel like a large enough security measure. While excellent for smaller businesses and general warehouse management, higher-value content locations may benefit from further surveillance. Cameras cannot respond in the same way or speed as a physical security presence, hence why we can provide manned surveillance too.
Manned guarding is the greatest deterrent to intruders on your premises as a guard is uniformed and ready to protect your business, your staff and your assets. No matter what you’re storing in the warehouse, you know the contents are protected with physical security surveillance. With the combination of surveillance cameras during off-peak hours and manned guarding while they’re open, you know you’ve got reliable 24-hour security to prevent theft, damage or vandalism.
Security dogs can also be a cost-effective safety measure; heightened senses of smell and sound detect intruders much faster than a security guard. Early detection of intruders can be crucial to protecting your warehouse staff and assets before a confrontation occurs. Such a presence threatens most thieves. They will flee before getting caught and prosecuted rather than challenging the security measures. The presence of a security dog is also more intimidating than static guards alone, so your warehouse immediately seems more protected.
Maintaining Your Warehouse Security
At Stok K9 Security Services, we know that businesses develop and your needs change, so we’ll help you to manage your security solutions with this in mind. Though CCTV footage may be enough to protect your warehouse today, we’re only a call away should you decide that manned guarding or dog security are worthwhile.
We’ll hold regular review meetings with you as a customer, guaranteeing that your warehouse security solution fits the current purpose. You’ll always benefit from our expertise, and we’ll take the time to understand your business to provide seamless security. That’s the Stok K9 guarantee!
Why Choose Stok K9 Security Services?
- Understanding your requirements: we spend time truly understanding each customer’s individual needs to ensure we provide a service that most effectively protect their interests.
- Carefully analysing risk: we take time to develop and understand the risk assessments that underpin the security specification (where customers wish us to), ensuring we can counter threats most effectively.
- Working to the highest standards: we operate to stringent standards. Our dogs and their handlers are trained to the highest standards.
- A proactive solution: we provide leadership, communication, and supervision above the security industry’s typical.
- A customer-focused approach: we hold regular review meetings with customers to ensure service provision remains fit for purpose, adapting the service to suit changing circumstances (e.g., changing assets, changing threats, and changing budget constraints).
Contact us today
The presence of visible security reduces the potential risk of vandalism, theft or damage, putting you and your employee’s minds at ease. Let Stok K9 Security Services take control of your business safety, allowing you to focus on the job at hand.
If you’re interested in learning more about how we can help you and the available options, feel free to give us a call on 0800 002 5671 today. We can work with you to learn about the risks posed to your warehouse and your budget and create a bespoke plan tailored to your needs.
If you have any questions about our warehouse security solutions, please get in touch – we’d be more than happy to help.